Please scroll down for changes to our normal working salon due to COVID-19 measures.
For any further information, please the salon directly.
House of Beauty will operate within Government guidelines and procedures to date (Any updates or additions will be added to our policy).
We wanted to assure you that now, more than ever our commitment is for the safety of our team and clients. We will be taking every precaution necessary to ensure that hygiene and the guidelines given are in place and that there is minimum risk when visiting House of Beauty for your treatments.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
– To reduce risk, we are limited the number of days/hours working until 31st November 2020.
– Entrance doors will be kept closed and only scheduled appointments will be allowed to enter the salon.
– Social distance will be kept where possible throughout the salon waiting areas, although we are aware that this is impossible during your actual treatment.
– Face masks and visor will be worn at all times by staff and hand washing with the addition of hand sanitiser will be used before and after every client.
– A one-way system for entering and leaving the salon will be in place, so clients will enter through the front door and leave via our rear entrance to avoid unexpected contact.
– Disposable nails and foot files will be opened from a sealed packet at the start of treatments and disposed of after every client.
– All client areas will be cleaned with medical grade cleaning solution after every treatment.
– PVC couch covers will be fitted over beds, so they can be cleaned with medical grade cleaning solution after every client and disposable Flizelin Couch Cover for Facials and Massage to ensure safe comfort.
– All metal treatment tools such as tweezers, nail implements etc will be sterilized between clients.
– The salon will be cleaned thoroughly by separate cleaning staff at the end of each working day
– Staff uniforms will be spritzed with ‘Spray and Wear’ before they leave the salon (kills 98% of bacteria)
WHAT WE WILL ASK OF YOU
– In line with government recommendation if you are unwell or show symptoms of COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment in line with our cancellation policy where possible.
– We would ask all clients attending an appointment to wear a protective face mask, this can be removed for certain treatments such as facials and facial waxing but must be replaced which moving around all public areas of the salon.
– Upon arrival please wait at the front door wearing your mask and your therapist will let you in.
– Please arrive on time and do not bring anyone else with you for your appointment
– If you are required to use our waiting area please do not touch retail stock.
– Please do not bring food or drink to the salon, with the exception of a reusable bottle of water.
– Where possible please make future appointments through our online booking system.
– Please make sure your contact details are up to date as part of the Track and Trace policy
Please remember this policy is for everyone’s safety and the above guidelines may change over the coming weeks, which will be advertised on our website, mailing lists and social media.
Finally, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the salon,
Nigel and Wendy Smith
Using you Gift Voucher after COVID-19
All Gift Vouchers purchased before the 31st July 2020 will have an indefinite validity, but we would request your support by not using them for a 4 week period after any lockdown whilst the salon returns to a normal flow of business.