Please scroll down for changes to our normal working salon due to COVID-19 measures.
For any further information, please the salon directly.
House of Beauty will operate within Government guidelines and procedures to date (Any updates or additions will be added/changed to our policy).
We wanted to assure you that we are continuing our commitment for the safety of our team and clients. We will still be taking precautions necessary to ensure that hygiene and the guidelines are in place and that there is minimum risk when visiting House of Beauty for your treatments.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
– Entrance doors will be kept locked and only scheduled appointments will be allowed to enter the salon.
– Social distance will be kept where possible throughout the salon waiting areas, although we are aware that this is impossible during your actual treatment.
– Face masks are worn under current government guidelines and subject to change.
– Care will be taken entering and leaving the salon to continue social distancing.
– Nails and foot files will be either disposable or sterilized between clients
– All client areas will be cleaned with medical grade cleaning solution after every treatment.
– Disposable Flizelin Couch Cover for Facials and Massage to ensure safe comfort.
– All metal treatment tools such as tweezers, nail implements etc will be sterilized between clients.
– The salon will be cleaned thoroughly by separate cleaning staff at the end of each working day
WHAT WE WILL ASK OF YOU
– In line with government recommendation if you are unwell or show symptoms of COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment in line with our cancellation policy where possible.
– A protective face mask must be worn under current government guidelines.
– Upon arrival, please wait at the front door and your therapist will let you in.
– Where possible please make future appointments through our online booking system.
– Please make sure your contact details are up to date with us
This policy is for everyone’s safety and the above guidelines may change, which will be advertised on our website, mailing lists and social media.
Finally, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the salon
Nigel and Wendy Smith
Terms and Conditions
Appointments within 48hrs a charge of 50% will need to be paid before your next appointment can be made. Please contact the salon – 01249 445285 to make a payment
Not attending on the day, a charge of 100% will need to be paid before your next appointment can be made. Please contact the salon – 01249 445285 to make a payment
We understand that on occasions an emergency may have caused you to be unable to attend your appointment on the day. Please contact the salon and we will consider cancellation and no shows individually.
Terms are subject to change without notice.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, this period cannot be extended. Lost or damaged vouchers may only be reissued on production of the original receipt. Please note that Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable and House of Beauty reserves the right to the redemption of Gift Vouchers for a period after an emergency lockdown or temporarily closure. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Treatment prices are subject to change without notice
We suggest that new clients arrive 10mins before the appointment time to fill out a health questionnaire to ensure that treatments are suitable. A skin test is necessary for new clients at least 24hrs before any eyebrow or eyelash tinting.
House of Beauty is an adult only environment and is appropriate for clients over the age of 16years. Treatments may be allowed from15 years old at management discretion.
Please be aware that late arrival may cause your treatment time to be reduced or treatment unable to be honoured.