Luxury Day Salon in Chippenham
Welcome to a new style of Salon. House of Beauty is an experience that promises to deliver quality and excellence, offering the very best in beauty and aesthetic treatments, using the finest products found in the world’s top spas. Enormous care and attention to detail has created a complete salon, with staff committed to your individual needs, health and well-being.
From a Prescriptive Manicure to a Deluxe Package of carefully selected, pampering treatments with lunch, a House of Beauty experience is the perfect gift.
Click the link below and browse online to purchase your Gift Voucher or download the House of Beauty App to help you select one of many treatments choices.
You can visit the salon where the friendly team will help you decide on a treatment and box your voucher making your gift look perfect.
House of Beauty Café Lounge
Exclusive to clients our Café Lounge is the social heart of the salon offering a delicious menu of drinks, award winning cakes, light lunches and snacks.
House of Beauty has an alcohol licence so you can enjoy a glass of wine or champagne to make your visit or a gift extra special.
As a client of House of Beauty our Café Lounge can be enjoyed at any time, not just before or after a treatment, so any time you want to escape the busy schedule of everyday life and enjoy a coffee or light lunch in peace and quiet the team are ready to welcome you.
Along with experienced therapists offering a range of essential beauty treatments, House of Beauty prides itself on being able to offer many specialised treatments under one roof:
Massage Specialist bringing years of experience to House of Beauty, offering many techniques including Sports Massage and Le Stone Therapy.
Acrylic Nail Expert with over 25 years in the industry offering a natural, long lasting and elegant look to any hands.
Permanent Makeup offering enhancement for the brows, lips and eyes with lasting, natural results. Trained by the UK’s leading Permanent Makeup Specialists, Nouveau Contour, Wendy is able to offer experience, knowledge and skill in this specialised area.
LVL Lash Lifting a beautiful effect to enhance natural lashes without the maintenance and expense of lash extensions and lasts up to 6 weeks.
Services We Provide
What our customers say
House of Beauty
House of Beauty
Morris Court, 40a New Road
Chippenham. Wiltshire. SN15 1HL
Terms and Conditions
Appointments cancelled, missed or rescheduled for another day, with less than 24hrs notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee. If House of Beauty needs to cancel or reschedule an appointment to another day with less than 12hrs notice the same treatment will be discounted by 50% on your next visit.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue, this period cannot be extended. Lost or damaged vouchers may only be reissued on production of the original receipt. Please note gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable. Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices shown include VAT.
Treatment prices are subject to change without notice
Customer feedback questionnaires and recommend a friend discounts are only valid for the period stated and are non-transferable or to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We suggest that new clients arrive 10mins before the appointment time to fill out a health questionnaire to ensure that treatments are suitable. A skin test is necessary for new clients at least 24hrs before any eyebrow or eyelash tinting.
House of Beauty is an adult only environment and is appropriate for clients over the age of 16years. Treatments may be allowed from15 years old at management discretion.
Please be aware that late arrival may cause your treatment time to be reduced or treatment unable to be honoured.
House of Beauty will re-open on the 6th July in line with Government guidelines and procedures to date (specific guidelines to be confirmed for the Beauty Industry. Any updates or additions will be added to our policy).
We wanted to assure you that now, more than ever our commitment is for the safety of our team and clients. We will be taking every precaution necessary to ensure that hygiene and the guidelines given are in place and that there is minimum risk when visiting House of Beauty for your treatments.
To reinforce our commitment to minimum risk, we will be taking baby steps and initially bookings will be limited to just two members of staff to reduce the amount of people you will come in contact with and some treatments may not be possible initially.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
– To reduce risk, we are limited the staff working to two for the initial month of opening.
– Entrance doors will be kept closed and only scheduled appointments will be allowed to enter the salon.
– A two-meter distance will be kept where possible throughout the salon waiting areas, although we are aware that this is impossible during your actual treatment.
– Face masks will be worn at all times by staff and hand washing with the addition of hand sanitiser will be used before and after every client.
– Protective Visors will be worn by staff during treatments where possible.
– Aprons will be worn for all treatments by staff and disposed of after every client.
– A one-way system for entering and leaving the salon will be in place, so clients will enter through the front door and leave via our rear entrance to avoid unexpected contact.
– Disposable nails and foot files will be opened from a sealed packet at the start of treatments and disposed of after every client.
– All client areas will be cleaned with medical grade cleaning solution after every treatment.
– PVC couch covers will be fitted over beds, so they can be cleaned with medical grade cleaning solution after every client
– All metal treatment tools such as tweezers, nail implements etc will be sterilized between clients.
– The salon will be cleaned thoroughly by separate cleaning staff at the end of each working day
– Staff uniforms will be spritzed with Detol Spray and Wear before they leave the salon (kills 98% of bacteria)
WHAT WE WILL ASK OF YOU
– In line with government recommendation if you are unwell or show symptoms of COVID-19 please reschedule your appointment in line with our cancellation policy where possible.
– We would ask all clients attending and appointment to wear a protective face mask.
– Upon arrival please wait at the front door wearing your mask and your therapist will let you in and ask you to follow the marked floor directions for washing your hands.
– Please arrive on time and do not bring anyone else with you for your appointment
– If you are required to use our waiting area please do not touch retail stock, your therapist will help with anything you need.
– Debit/Credit Card, Account, Gift Voucher and LayBuy will be the only accepted payments. No cash please.
– Please do not bring food or drink to the salon, with the exception of a reusable bottle of water.
– Where possible please make future appointments through our online booking system.
– Please make sure your contact details are up to date as part of the Track and Trace policy
Please remember this policy is for everyone’s safety and the above guidelines may change over the coming weeks, which will be advertised on our website, mailing lists and social media.
Finally, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the salon,
Nigel and Wendy Smith